Sunday, May 12, 2013

Homage to Mothers of the World


Oh praises to you, my beloved mother and your mother, too.  As I was in your heart you were in hers. She calls me the Heart of Her Heart, summoning the highest embodiment of Love.

Now in this world without you, you move through the rhythm of my life. 
I strive on diligently  following your example of how to do the work of Love:   
Nurture, Teach, Heal, Bless, Forgive, Endure, Transform.  
Celebrate victories, grieve losses.
This is not the place for weakness or doubt, but for the courage of a Mother's Heart.  Thank you for showing me how to birth Love, live with Grace, and approach each day with Gratitude.  

While I call no child my own, it is true that I call all children my own.

I bow deeply to you, mothers and mother beings.

Go Love,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment